Re: [wtp-dev] [JDBCBrokerFactory error]

I've never run Apache Tomcat with WTP, but I'm curious what the nested exception says?

  1. if we right click on the project, go to "Run As" and click on "Run on Server" using "Tomcat v8.5 Server" server the Console show this error: org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBRuntimeException: <openjpa-2.4.1-r422266:1730418 fatal general error> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: There was an error when invoking the static newInstance method on the named factory class "org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCBrokerFactory".  See the nested exception for details.: <openjpa-2.4.1-r422266:1730418 fatal general error> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: There was an error when invoking the static newInstance method on the named factory class "org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCBrokerFactory".  See the nested exception for details.
Looking at your example project, you don't seem to have any Eclipse metadata (.project, .settings/*).

Can you compare the published module used when launching (should be somewhere in …/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core) vs the exported war?

Brian.

Back to the top