[wtp-dev] [JDBCBrokerFactory error]

We are facing an error running an application in this context:
  • Eclipse Neon 1
  • apache tomEE
  • jpa
  • postgreSQL
We have created a new Server with a server runtime environement "apache-tomee-plus-7.0.2" named: "Tomcat v8.5 Server".

We have imported the ECLIPSE_ERROR project in eclipse neon 1.

We faced two behavior:
  1. if we right click on the project, go to "Run As" and click on "Run on Server" using "Tomcat v8.5 Server" server the Console show this error: org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBRuntimeException: <openjpa-2.4.1-r422266:1730418 fatal general error> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: There was an error when invoking the static newInstance method on the named factory class "org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCBrokerFactory".  See the nested exception for details.: <openjpa-2.4.1-r422266:1730418 fatal general error> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: There was an error when invoking the static newInstance method on the named factory class "org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCBrokerFactory".  See the nested exception for details.
  2. if we export the project as a WAR file in tomEE webapp folder and execute tomEE from console, we have no error.
Regards,

Vincenzo.

Back to the top