Re: [wtp-dev] Alternative to WTP editors with TM4E and LSP4E

Hi Mikael,
This is excellent work. The best use case of what LSP4E/TM4E can do for the Eclipse IDE
I have seen so far.

IMHO we can look at replacing WTP editing components on some of the packages and this should be WTPs way to cater developers going forward.
I do not think we are ready to stop the release of those replaced components though which may actually have adopters.

Thanks,
Gorkem