Re: [wtp-dev] checking out Eclipse WTP code

Hi Jonah,
   Thanks for your reply. It's useful.

On 28 March 2017 at 17:13, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Mukul,

toolchains.xml is a MVN concept[1]. It should live in ~/.m2/toolchains.xml.

I have attached my one that I use on Ubuntu.

HTH,
Jonah

[1] https://maven.apache.org/ref/3.3.9/maven-core/toolchains.html
~~~