Re: [wtp-dev] Development Status meeting reminder

What time is the meeting? I’d like to join today’s meeting, but I can’t tell what the timezone the meeting times listed on the wiki are supposed to be.

- Konstantin

From: Carl Anderson
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 9:04 AM
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-dev] Development Status meeting reminder

Folks,

Just a reminder that there will be a Web Tools Platform Development Status Meeting today (1/12)- the agenda has already been posted at https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_2017-01-12 - feel free to add more. We will discuss Oxygen issues such as our current build failure and DTP's participation in Oxygen.

Sincerely,

- Carl Anderson
WTP PMC lead

Back to the top