Re: [wtp-dev] Missing Eclipse IDE for JEE package for developers

On 01/11/2017 10:56 AM, Patrik Suzzi wrote:
Dear all,
Hi Patrik,

I realized there is not anymore the Eclipse IDE for Java EE developers package, in the EPP Download Page for Developers.
https://eclipse.org/downloads/index-developer.php
The IDE for JEE package is still available in the standard Eclipse EPP download page
https://eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse-packages/
Is there a specific reason for that, or we need to report the bug?
I believe this is so because the JEE package Oxygen M4 didn't receive the +1 from its maintainers. This should rather be discussed on the epp-dev mailing-list where this is taken care of.

HTH
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top