[wtp-dev] A reminder of bug handling conventions

Hello all,
As a reminder, when you mark a bug as Resolved Fixed, please don't forget
to set the Target Milestone value. Almost every publicly posted reference
to our release news eventually has someone asking for a changelog, and the
table that's the closest thing to that from our release pages is directly
based on the Target Milestone values. For an example, see the
https://www.eclipse.org/webtools/releases/3.8.1/ page.

If the correct Target Milestone (or report Version) value isn't there, you
can create them from
https://dev.eclipse.org/committers/bugs/bugz_manager.php . Use special
care when creating target milestones and choosing your sort keys. Check
with your project lead if you're unsure about doing this yourself, or find
me on the new MatterMost system ( https://mattermost.eclipse.org , not yet
tied into the main Eclipse authentication systems) and I'll walk you
through it.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP/Conventions_of_bug_priority_and_severity
https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Bugs,_Workflow_and_Conventions

---