Re: [wtp-dev] Simplify WTP sub-project setup?

Hi Daniel,

you are bringing up several points which are not closely related to my
suggestion for combining the sub-projects of WTP. This is mainly an
organisational suggestion, not a technical one.

For the code changes you suggesting, I suggest you open bugs and
attach patches to them.

Best regards, Lars