Re: [wtp-dev] Initial development setup - p3

Thanks for the hint. The inclusion of the SDK did the job.

Am 22.09.2016 um 09:25 schrieb Piotr Tomiak:
Daniel,

W dniu 22.09.2016 o 00:25, Daniel Kasmeroglu pisze:

1. The XML type 'enablement' is missing for the following XSDs:

* webtools.javaee/plugins/org.eclipse.jst.j2ee/schema/ClasspathDependencyExtension.exsd

* webtools.javaee/plugins/org.eclipse.jst.j2ee/schema/archiveExportParticipants.exsd

This element is included in 'expressionLanguage.exsd' which is part of org.eclipse.core.expressions. However this plugin is declared as a dependency within the project org.eclipse.jst.j2ee, so I'm wondering whether any one has idea why Neon RCP is complaining here?

I think you need to ensure that in your target platform "Eclipse SDK" feature is present. Usually, when we have this problem, the SDK feature is missing.

Best regards,
Piotr Tomiak