Re: [wtp-dev] Neon 1.4.0, validation not finding angular modules/controllers

OK, I figured it might be the Angular plug-in, but what about the HTML validation errors?

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] Neon 1.4.0, validation not finding angular modules/controllers
From: Angelo zerr <angelo.zerr@xxxxxxxxx>
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues. <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu Sep 22 2016 13:35:18 GMT+0100 (GMT Standard Time)

Adam,

Your issue is about AngularJS Eclipse. Please create issues
at https://github.com/angelozerr/angularjs-eclipse/issues

I suggest you that you install AngularJS Eclipse 1.3.0 (which is not released).
It uses custom validator from WTP, in other words the old HTML Angular Validator
was removed.

Regard's Angelo