Re: [wtp-dev] Neon 1.4.0, validation not finding angular modules/controllers

Adam,

Your issue is about AngularJS Eclipse. Please create issues at https://github.com/angelozerr/angularjs-eclipse/issues

I suggest you that you install AngularJS Eclipse 1.3.0 (which is not released). It uses custom validator from WTP, in other words the old HTML Angular Validator was removed.

Regard's Angelo

In my _javascript_ project, the validators seem to be blind to the JS code in my _javascript_ files, which are in a separate directory in the project and included on my _javascript_ Include path in the project properties.

Worse still, the HTML validator can't even find the _javascript_ files.

The Angular code seemed to work in the past in Ecilpse, e.g. read here for the simple issue back in 2014:

http://javahonk.com/cannot-find-module-with-name-myapp/

Have I omitted something important in my project config, or must I put my JS code in the same directory as the HTML (or turn off HTML validation)?

Regards
Adam