Re: [wtp-dev] Initial development setup - p3

Daniel,

W dniu 22.09.2016 o 00:25, Daniel Kasmeroglu pisze:

1. The XML type 'enablement' is missing for the following XSDs:

* webtools.javaee/plugins/org.eclipse.jst.j2ee/schema/ClasspathDependencyExtension.exsd

* webtools.javaee/plugins/org.eclipse.jst.j2ee/schema/archiveExportParticipants.exsd

This element is included in 'expressionLanguage.exsd' which is part of org.eclipse.core.expressions. However this plugin is declared as a dependency within the project org.eclipse.jst.j2ee, so I'm wondering whether any one has idea why Neon RCP is complaining here?

I think you need to ensure that in your target platform "Eclipse SDK" feature is present. Usually, when we have this problem, the SDK feature is missing.

Best regards,
Piotr Tomiak

Back to the top