Re: [wtp-dev] Clarify when JSDT completion is supposed to work

There are a few bugzillas which refer to broken CA for certain cases:

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 11:36 AM, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

As I'm testing the Neon.1 RC3 _javascript_ package, I tried a few more scenarios than the usual (too) basic ones I'm doing. I got confused about JSDT's completion.

In which cases is this supposed to work, in which cases not?
I have found multiple places where we could expect some completion from JSDT and didn't manage to get anything. I didn't find a pattern that makes it return nothing. Can someone please clarify that? Is there a bugzilla already tracking such discussion?

Thanks in advance.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat