FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Releng Project lead
----- Forwarded by Carl Anderson/Raleigh/IBM on 08/02/2016 02:10 PM -----

From: David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To: Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/02/2016 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: [orbit-dev] Large removal of inactive committers -- please check the list -- last chance!
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

There is about 50 on the list to become inactive.
And about 18 on the list to stay active.

I want to emphasize that if someone is made "inactive" when in fact they have contributions to make they would be welcome to become active again. But I know of no other way to remove those that are truly inactive and have no interest in Orbit any longer.

Comment in follow bug if you are on the "presumed inactive list" but want to stay on the "presumed inactive" list.
Bug 498936- remove inactive committers

Thanks,