Thanks!

Kind Regards,
Patrik

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 10:20 PM, Chuck Bridgham <cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Pushed some changes..  take a look

Thanks - Chuck

IBM Tools development, Eclipse WTP PMC
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC

From:        Patrik Suzzi <psuzzi@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        06/21/2016 03:06 PM
Subject:        Re: [wtp-dev] JSDT Web site
Sent by:        wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I also can help on this today.

This are some of the issues on docs highlighted during today's JSDT meeting:

JSDT official Page https://eclipse.org/webtools/jsdt/:
- remove the components, and point to JSDT Architecture (wiki is more dynamic and best suited to keep architectural documents)
- remove the link to Kepler release. Put the link to Neon Release
- change version current is 3.8 (~Neon) [3.7.2 was Mars.2]

JSDT who we are page https://eclipse.org/webtools/jsdt/who.php
- change this static page using data contained in this dynamic page: https://eclipse.org/webtools/jsdt/who.php- Can we have the same ? (ask Eclipse Foundation release engineers if there is a way to automate the committers. )

Update JSDT Wiki Page
- top right download link is wrong (http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers) should point to elcipse download

Kind Regards,

Patrik Suzzi
Software Engineer, Eclipse

Platform UI Committer
https://about.me/psuzzi

IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC