Sincerely,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Releng project lead

Inactive hide details for Carl Anderson---06/15/2016 11:24:45 AM---Folks,  It is with great pleasure (and many thanks to all ofCarl Anderson---06/15/2016 11:24:45 AM---Folks, It is with great pleasure (and many thanks to all of those who

From: Carl Anderson/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To: "Webtools releng discussion list" <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Web Tools Platform Development <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/15/2016 11:24 AM
Subject: [wtp-dev] WTP 3.8.0 tagging (release review underway)
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Folks,

It is with great pleasure (and many thanks to all of those who helped) that I announce that all of the paperwork has been approved, and the WTP 3.8.0 release review is underway- that was our last hurdle to be part of the Eclipse Neon simultaneous release. Congratulations to all on another successful release!
Now, in preparation for Neon.1 and Oxygen builds, I need the project leads to tag your repositories with an appropriate tag for WTP 3.8.0- I have tagged the Common, Java EE Tools (which includes EJB Tools), and Releng repositories with R3_8_0. This is our final step (and a critical one, should we ever need to either rebuild WTP 3.8.0 or create patches for WTP 3.8.0).
Once again, congratulations and many thanks to all of those who helped make the WTP 3.8.0 release a success. We'll be taking a break from our meetings- they will start up again in August, in preparation for Neon.1.

Sincerely,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Releng project lead