Subject: [epp-dev] Neon RC2 packages
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 08:48:47 +0200
From: Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Package Maintainers,

our Neon RC2 packages are available for testing from

  https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/neon.epp-tycho-build/327/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/

For update tests you'll need the following p2 URLs:

  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/neon/RC2/ and
  http://download.eclipse.org/staging/neon/

Thanks for testing and for voting!

Regards,