Re: [wtp-dev] Mark occurances and type inference

Mark occurrence inside VSCode and typescript.java is managed by consumming tsserver "occurrences" which uses a function call "getReferencedSymbolsForNode". So I suppose it uses symbol.

Just for your information, I have implemented mark occurrence in async mean (search of occurrences with tsserver) in order to avoid freezing Eclipse with large project. I think more and more that editor MUST not using an AST when the _javascript_ editor is opened. In typescript.java, open of large typescript files is very fast (when you open the editor, mark occurrences is executed in async mean to avoid freezing Eclipse).

Today I have just freeze of Eclipse with large project when completion, hover and hyperlink are executed because Eclipse doesn't provide the capability to support async completion, hover, hyperlink.