Re: [wtp-dev] Full Implementation for JSON Schema

No new features are planned because everyone is concentrated on maturation of JSON editor and the other new features.

I am willing to consider this Neon if it is a contained enough fix and you can have it ready for the M7 which means your Gerrit needs to be in next week. Otherwise I think Neon+1 is the next opportunity.

Can you also file a bugzilla for follow up?

Thanks,
—
Gorkem