[wtp-dev] Full Implementation for JSON Schema

Hi everybody,

Today implementation of JSON Schema is very basic. I would like to use JSON Editor for my tsconfig.json based onĀ http://json.schemastore.org/tsconfig but completion doesn't work because it uses "definition" which is not supported. More I would like to support validation.

I tell me if the full implementation of JSON Schema is planned for Eclipse Neon? If you plan it, I could work on this feature otherwise I will work on it after Neon.

Regard's Angelo

Back to the top