[wtp-dev] SWTBot and/or RCPTT for WTP testing

Hi,
I have been getting questions about using SWTBot and/or RCPTT
for tests on WTP. I would like to open this to general discussion and especially
get the opinions from WTP Release engineers.

IMHO we should enable these tools to all WTP projects and allow contributors/committers to use it if they see it fit. My understanding is this is something WTP Releng can enable for all the project on WTP parent pom. Any cons to this approach or experiences with SWTBot/RCPTT?
—
Gorkem

Back to the top