Re: [wtp-dev] About parsing and conversion times

> I would not hold my breath on that. Even if we can get the IP work done. We still need a converter from Closure’s IR
> to DOM AST so that the current functionality continues to work.

Yes, unfortunately it's not that easy. I'd prefer to use Closure's IR directly in order to avoid conversion at all and
manipulate it directly if necessary, but this require work. I've found at least 341 file importing ASTNode in
org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.ui so you see...

Perhaps it's possible to use class derived from Closure's Node as wrapper or implement some Adaptor in Eclipse's
terminology to minimize conversion, but it depends. It's hard to say in advance.

--
Eugene Melekhov

Back to the top