[wtp-dev] JS EPP package missing Run actions

Hi all,

So there we are, there is now an EPP package for _javascript_ and Web developer. That's a good thing!
The main issue I noticed in this package is the lack of "Run actions" for _javascript_ in general. For example, right-click on a package.json or a Grunt doesn't even show a Run As menu. Can someone please have a look and suggest which features could be missing, and even contribute the patch to org.eclipse.epp.packages ;) ?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top