Re: [wtp-dev] My POC with texmate (for syntax coloration) and Eclipse Text Editor

 this is a problem with the way you do (or textmate expects to do) the partitioning/tokenizing ;-)

Yes it's a problem with textmate regexp which can be complexed: I'm afraid that it's not fixable. VSCode has the same problem.

I tell me more and more that we could use this textmate feature as "semantic syntax coloration" SSE-like which is done on the second step on background.

I cannot promise anything, but I may help on this topic.

Cool!

Having more adopters will for sure bring more contributors.

Yes sure, I must just find time to do that and to be honnest with you, my motivation will grow if I can work with other people.

We'll figure that out when you're ready to move to e4.ui.

Ok many thanks mickael!

Regard's Angelo