Re: [wtp-dev] My POC with texmate (for syntax coloration) and Eclipse Text Editor

[...]

>> Eclipse-Text is bleezing fast for lexical highlighting.
>
> It's slow the first time when you open an editor.

Just tried with my editor and parsing infrastructure ontop of
Eclipse-Text (which uses on my custom declarative format) and its
bleezing fast so certainly this is a problem with the way you do (or
textmate expects to do) the partitioning/tokenizing ;-)

Tom

--
Thomas Schindl, CTO
BestSolution.at EDV Systemhaus GmbH