Sincerely,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Releng project lead

Inactive hide details for Mickael Istria ---03/17/2016 01:07:11 PM---Hi all, I'd like to contribute the official integation of Mickael Istria ---03/17/2016 01:07:11 PM---Hi all, I'd like to contribute the official integation of the smart importer

From: Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/17/2016 01:07 PM
Subject: [wtp-dev] Is it ok for next JSDT to depend on Platform 4.6?
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I'd like to contribute the official integation of the smart importer into the main JSDT UI bundle, since the API is part of org.eclipse.ui.ide 3.12 that is part of Platform 4.6.
Is it OK to have such dependency to bleeding edge Platform in next JSDT, or do you want to keep backward compatibility so I should rather make it an optional bundle?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at