Re: [wtp-dev] Nashorn debugging support

The current work is concentrated with V8/chromium integration. We have recently enabled the ability to connect and interpret the debug protocol used by V8/node.js/chromium and now we are enhancing on it to integrate with JSDT debug core. I do not think you will benefit much from that work

I guess debugging Nashorn is more closer to debugging for scala or any other VM language. You can also take a look at the debugger for Rhino.
—
Gorkem