Re: [wtp-dev] What about adding a WTP channel in Mattermost ?

Not the same thing.

I don't need separate registration for reading mail archives or news posts nor irc logs.

Is there a way to make that public on matter most so one can actually search content and view what's there before signing up?

On 26 Jan 2016, at 16:12, Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And after the hacks we had with the wiki, why would you want anonymous logins?

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 5:25 AM, Patrik Suzzi <psuzzi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does Mattermost allow anonymous access without registration?

No. You need to login, as it saves the user's chat history, channel
list and other data.

Regards,
Patrik