Re: [wtp-dev] What about adding a WTP channel in Mattermost ?

On 01/25/2016 06:05 PM, Patrik Suzzi wrote:
Hi All,

The Eclipse folks are running a Mattermost instance since a couple of weeks.

Mattermost is like IRC, but pretty, intuitive with more functionalities,
like persist messages, bots to integrate bugzilla, forums, etc.

I really think it can boost productivity!

Many Eclipse projects already have a dedicated channel in Mattermost,
and I think it'll be a good idea to create a WTP channel too

What do you think ?
I believe multiplying the community on multiple channels (IRC vs Mattermot) is actually a communication and productivity anti-pattern, and divides the community instead of aggregating it.
I'm trying to reduce the amount of IRC-like technologies I use because following conversations and topics become a nightmare. So I'll remain on good old IRC if you need me.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top