Re: [wtp-dev] What about dark theme for CSS, HTML, JS editors?

Just for your information, I have supported too dark theme for Angular, here a screenshot which uses my HTML editor CSS fork (I will do soon a PR for that) :

Hi Gorkem,

Thank's for your answer. I will create a bugzilla and do a PR for :

 * HTML editor
 * CSS editor
 * JSDT Editor

I would like to improve again dark editor when line is highlighted, etc. I will see completion too.

Regard's Angelo