Re: [wtp-dev] Question about the planned JavaScript Debugger.

Hi guys,

Just for your information, I have implemented Run/Debug for Protractor inside AngularJS Eclipse 1.2.0.

See at https://github.com/angelozerr/angularjs-eclipse/wiki/Protractor

The basic idea is that you can select a _javascript_ file and do Run/Debug Protractor which creates a Protractor launch. This launch starts Protractor with "Tern Debugger" which uses an other launch configuration type which starts node:

 * org.eclipse.core.externaltools.internal.launchConfigurations.ProgramLaunchDelegate: to Run Protractor (no debug). So you can Run Protractor without installing _javascript_ debugger
 * Webclipse debugger
 * Nodeclipse debugger

Thoses "Tern Debugger" are used too to debug tern plugins (very helpfull to develop tern plugins with breakpoint)

My next step is to use "Tern Debugger" to start Grunt/Gulp inside https://github.com/angelozerr/jsbuild-eclipse

When JSDT Debugger launch will be available for node, it will easy to implement "Tern Debugger" to use it. Please ping me when this launch will be available, thanks!

Hope you will like it.

Regard's Angelo