Re: [wtp-dev] Question about the planned JavaScript Debugger.

Max,

I've looked into the renamed API and in current shape switching to it does not give us any benefits. We have modified some parts heavily and others were just stripped away. We might reconsider that in the future depending on which direction JSDT ChDT development takes.

Best regards,
Piotr Tomiak