Re: [wtp-dev] JSDT Sync call minutes [20160112]

Right, according to  https://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/IP/Test_and_Build_Dependencies

But it also says "Test-only dependencies must not be checked into Eclipse SCM in any form" which doesn't work for m2e. Anyways, I don't want to highjack the JSDT thread with m2e specific issues. I'll try to follow up on that matter when I get spare cycles.

Fred