From: <wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Angelo zerr <angelo.zerr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, November 20, 2015 at 5:14 AM
To: "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] WTP JSDT meeting 20151117

Gorkem for esprima use parser, the only thing that I find it's shame is that acorn (as you know) provides the capability to extends it to support QML, JSX, etc

I'm not sure that esprima can do that.

Regard's Angelo

Agenda is updated with the minutes,
and the performance comparison blog entry is online now.
--
Gorkem