Re: [wtp-dev] WTP JSDT call

On 11/10/2015 09:58 AM, Angelo zerr wrote:
Hi Gorkem,

Here my comments :

> Use typescript language services

I'm not a big expert with TypeScript, but I don't understand how to TypeScript could manage simple JavaScript like:

var elt = document.getElementById("");
elt. // here Ctrl+Space shows HTMLElement methods

I'm not an expert either but why should it be a problem? A valid JavaScript is a valid TypeScript too. And btw you can target ES6 in typescript language services. Anyway Visual Studio Code (which using typescript language services) works fine with the example above.

Thanks.

Back to the top