Re: [wtp-dev] JSDT weekly 20151020

Angelo,

I took a look at the page about wallaby.js. The "Wallaby.js in action" animation shows some nice behaviour we could add to Eclipse IDE.

To implement such a behaviour we should parse the _javascript_ in the editor after each keystroke, and the apply decorators (to the left) and suggestions (to the right, at the end of the line).

In particular, to implement this feature we should think of an Incremental way of parsing _javascript_, as example by remembering the last "valid parsing events" and results, so we can give useful information to the user writing _javascript_.

I have no deep knowledge of _javascript_ parsing in WTP, but I "feel"we should start by outlining the current architecture of js parser, and share efforts to bring this new kind js editor to life

/patrik

Back to the top