[wtp-dev] Customizing XML Editor Outline view

Hi,

I'm extending the StructuredTextEditor to provide custom functionality for a particular set of XML documents my company's product creates. I've started to extend XMLContentOutlineConfiguration to provide a custom outline for these documents, and I'd like to change the icons that pop up next to each element.

Before I explain what I've done and where I'm stuck, is this the right mailing list to ask on? It seems the best bet of all the wtp- mailing lists I found..

Thanks,
Kev.

Back to the top