Re: [wtp-dev] [wtp-pmc] Project plan for the Neon Release..

Hi Carl,

Thanks for the clarifications on the steps. I too have not been able to make the β€˜New’ tag appear on the release I created. I recollect we had to update another piece of metadata. I will update once I figure it out.

-Raghu

From: Carl Anderson [mailto:ccc@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 7:05 AM
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Cc: WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions)
Subject: Re: [wtp-pmc] [wtp-dev] Project plan for the Neon Release..

Raghu,

First, everyone should know that the (not yet official) Neon release date is 2016-06-22 (June 22, 2016).  (And for everyone except Dali, it should be 3.8.0.)
Second, you should start at https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/webtools and not http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/ - when I navigated over to my subproject, I had to log in there, and there is no easy navigation from the www.eclipse.org to the projects.eclipse.org entries.
Third, on step 5, after clicking Governance, you need to expand Committer Tools on the right hand side, and then click on 'Create a new release...'
OK, so now, my question is- in WTP Common, release 3.7.0 was marked as "New!".  I created 3.8.0.  And yet, 3.7.0 is still marked as New! and 3.8.0 is not marked at all- do you know how I change that?

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Common project lead

Inactive hide details for Raghunathan Srinivasan ---08/20/2015 12:55:08 AM---Hello WTP Project Leads,Raghunathan Srinivasan ---08/20/2015 12:55:08 AM---Hello WTP Project Leads,