[wtp-dev] Where is Victor Rubezhny (JSDT)

Hi Chris and ALL!

I'm going to three week vacation starting from tonight (GMT +03:00), so I probably (because of lack of full-size internet in roaming) can't participate in following Smoke Tests and WTP Status Meetings. I'll be back at August, 20.

I hope it won't break the release cycle for JSDT and WTP 3.7 Service Release 1 - there are not too many changes where done since the last Smoke Test requests.

But if it's still required [to do Smoke Testing for JSDT] I'd like to ask Chris [if he is able] or any other JSDT comitter to do the required testing for the period of my vacation.

Thanks,
Victor Rubezhny,
JSDT.

Back to the top