From:        Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        07/16/2015 03:52 AM
Subject:        [wtp-dev] Publishing a I-Build ?
Sent by:        wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi again,

for the build-individual-bundles profile to work, there need to be an I-Build of WTP ready to consume. However, there seems to be currently none, and individual build is failing with "Caused by: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.ProvisionException: No repository found at
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R3.8.0/I-latest/repository.". Is it possible to publish a 1st I-Build of WTP to bootstrap the build process? Or is there another repository we could use (such as a snapshot/nightly one) ?

Cheers,

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at