[wtp-dev] Publishing a I-Build ?

Hi again,

for the build-individual-bundles profile to work, there need to be an I-Build of WTP ready to consume. However, there seems to be currently none, and individual build is failing with "Caused by: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.ProvisionException: No repository found at http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R3.8.0/I-latest/repository.". Is it possible to publish a 1st I-Build of WTP to bootstrap the build process? Or is there another repository we could use (such as a snapshot/nightly one) ?

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat