From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 1:27 PM
To: Max Rydahl Andersen; General discussion of project-wide or architectural
issues.
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] JSON Editor contribution

Just a quick answer to the why json and not xml, this is for config files
and as we build IoT apps that have both web and embedded components, the
technologies cross. Yaml would be good too. But only crazy people and Apple
use XML files for config :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.