From:        Fred Bricon <fbricon@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        06/02/2015 06:33 PM
Subject:        [wtp-dev] Can we drop the JOnAS v4 adapter from WTP?
Sent by:        wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello world,

is there any reason why we're keeping the old JOnAS v4 server adapter in WTP?
We dropped the old JBoss some time ago, because JBoss Tools provides much better adapters.

I see that JOPE[1], supporting JOnAS v4 and v5, is available from the "Download additional server adapters" link, in the new Server wizard.
Even though it doesn't hurt to keep it in WTP, JOnAS v4 really feels irrelevant these days.

If others agree with me, I'll open a request in BZ.

[1] http://forge.ow2.org/projects/jope

Fred

And if that fails, then http://goo.gl/tnBgH5_______________________________________________