From:        Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx>
To:        "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        05/18/2015 07:29 PM
Subject:        Re: [wtp-dev] Question on new contribution
Sent by:        wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Rob,

Actually, the dependencies from remote and launch bar aren’t any different than RSE and Terminal today. It uses the CDT native services for terminal type things and that’s about it unless I’m missing something.

But it’s really late in Mars to be doing much more. When is WTP’s next release? The next minor release for remote and launch bar should be in Sept with Mars SR-1. We should be able to add API and features to support WTP and other new users of these frameworks. We can do any required API clean up with a major release at Neon.

Doug