[wtp-dev] Reminder: Last day before Mars RC1 build

Hi folks,

This is a friendly reminder that today is the day to pause and double check we have considered important pending changes for our Mars release.
I know there are several bugs with patches still outstanding, and anything I can do to help review, and process these changes.. let me know.

Thanks - Chuck

Senior Architect,
WebSphere Developer Tools, Eclipse WTP PMC Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC

Back to the top