Re: [wtp-dev] The Bower IDE contribution

Mickael,

I didn't merged the code in master, since we still have few issues that blocks us from doing it in Mars (I don't think we can get them fixed in time for Mars, so it looks like we're missing Mars stream with this contribution).

IMHO, contributing it into master will not make any harm (visually it will add few actions to context menus) for WTP and JSDT, all the 'issues' are only on how Bower IDE works. But it looks unfinished at the moment and still have few important issues to be fixed before that possible merge to master. M6 is going to be declared today or in few days, so it looks like it's too late to merge. I'm sure we can finish it for the Mars+1 stream.

But I'd still like to hear/read on your suggestions.

Regards,
Victor Rubezhny