Re: [wtp-dev] The Bower IDE contribution

On 03/17/2015 07:37 AM, Mickael Istria wrote:
On 03/16/2015 02:44 PM, Victor V. Rubezhny wrote:
I think it's a good proposal to merge the current Bower IDE into master, but I don't get how I can make it go into the build and not include it into JSDT/JSDT_SDK features at the same time: If I'm not including the plug-ins, will they be built still and added into the update site?
The idea is to add it to the pom.xml so it gets built and to add it as a separate entry in the category.xml (under an Experimental or Incubation category of JSDT). Then, if necessary/useful, we may also tweak the global WTP category.xml to include it there as well.
@Victor: so did you merge the code in master? Is it still worth commenting on the Gerrit review ( https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/41693/ )? I could put comments there to explain how to integrate it into the JSDT build without altering what's delievered to WTP and Simrel in a 1st time.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top