Re: [wtp-dev] The Bower IDE contribution

Hi Victor, hi all,

I  don't get how this contribution can have blockers that make it worth being on a separate branch. Indeed, the bower integration may not yet be ready to be delivered as part of a release, but since it's a set of separate plugins, I would find it more convenient to put this directly on master, to build it together with the regular JSDT, but to mark it as Incubating, with version 0.0.1. However, it should remain out of the main feature (the one we ship to Release Train) until to becomes more stable.
I believe this approach would bring more additional testers and contributors on this Bower integration and would help a lot to reach high quality faster.

WDYT?

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat