[wtp-dev] using jgit in JSDT/WTP (follow up from last WTP status call)

Hi,

We are looking at including the contribution from Obeo related to bower support to fetch dependencies.

One part of this is that it needs to use git to fetch dependencies, it does that by using jgit.

How can we get to use jgit from WTP/JSDT code base ?

Victor raised this on last WTP call (https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_2014-12-11) but there seem to not have
been any follow up ?

(Victor is on russian orthodox PTO's so he won't be back until next Monday, hence why I ask this in hope someone know :)

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen

Back to the top