From:        Kaloyan Raev <kaloyan.r@xxxxxxxx>
To:        "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        11/25/2014 10:09 AM
Subject:        [wtp-dev] Dark Theme for WTP Editors
Sent by:        wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi WTP team,

I submitted several patches for improving the syntax coloring of the WTP editors when the dark theme is active. The colors are based on the color scheme created by Andreas Guarino that is used in other Eclipse projects, including the Platform.

* _javascript_ editor: http://eclip.se/443995
* HTML editor: http://eclip.se/453032
* CSS editor: http://eclip.se/453083
* XML editor: http://eclip.se/433718

Please, consider these patches for Luna SR2. They will make a lot of difference for those web developers who prefer the dark theme.

Thanks,
wtp-dev mailing list
wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx